Home » » Katrina Kaif :No bussiness to patch up Salman and SRK

Katrina Kaif :No bussiness to patch up Salman and SRK

Katrina Kaif is doing project many projects with Salman Khan as well as Shah Rukh Khan. Even broke up with Salman Khan , Katrina is having best friendly relationship with him.

Katrina is working with Salman Khan in the movie Ek Tha Tiger, a romantic thriller movie directed by Kabir Khan under the great Yash Raj Film banner. And working with Shah Rukh directed by veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra.

Katreena said that, “I am glad that I am working with two senior...respected professionals in the industry. I think they can handle whatever their equation is between them. I am not common between the two" and added that , "It is hardly my place. I don't think it is my responsibility." The friendship between King Khan Dabangg' Salman came to an abrupt end after an ugly spat at Katrina's birthday in 2008.

0 comments: