Home » » ‘MADHUVE MANE’ I am Very Talkative - Golden Star Ganesh

‘MADHUVE MANE’ I am Very Talkative - Golden Star Ganesh

‘I am in a role how audience wants to see me in ‘Madhuve Mane’. For the good gathering at the Chitradurga Old Primary School ground golden star Ganesh disclosed. The crowd went up in joy. It was waiting since 6 pm to hear Golden star Ganesh. Ganesh term came to speak at 9 pm on Thursday night at the audio release of the film.

Director of ‘Madhuve Mane’ Sunilkumar Singh has written very good dialogues. I talk too much in this film ‘MM’. With lot of experience in television serial direction Sunilkumar Singh was told by his wife that Golden Star Ganesh should do lot of talking like how he did in ‘Mungaru Male’. On that the director worked out very good dialogues and made a tight screenplay in ‘Madhuve Mane’.

I do not fall in love with the heroine and heroine also remain like that till the end of the film. The beauty is that I will be looked by a cop throughout the film. There are many interesting elements disclosed Ganesh. Producer Rehman of Chitradurga made very popular films like Yajamana and Huchcha. I hope good returns for him from this film stated Ganesh.

On the demand of the fans Ganesh delivered the ‘Mungaru Male’ dialogues. Interesting was that he released the audio of ‘Madhuve Mane’ with 20 others on the dais.

0 comments: